Who am I
I'm currently a student in an audiovisual school in Paris.
I'm mostly interested in uncovering new sonic scape by magnifying error in digital signal processes.
For me, this work is only completed by an extensive work on interfaces, keeping the most gnarly delay line network usable by someone with no knowledge of the underlying working process.
Turning a knob should always be fun.
- You spotted a typo ?
- You have a question ?
- You want to chat ?
I'm learning code by myself, and this website is a way of dipping a toe in html and helps me practice my english.
(It also keeps my mom up to date on what I'm working on)
This Website change color depending on you browser theme (I do prefer the dark theme).
If you're interested in any of the css involved, here it is.
Most of it is explained on this knowledge page about html / css
More info on the the why and how on this project page.
The whole code of the website can be found on this github repo
Tools I use
- Ableton and it's native plugs
- VCV Rack with audible instrument and my own plug
- My trusty 2nd gen 6i6 focusrite
- Zoom h1 for quick field recording (also using my phone voice record from time to time)
- Spicetify to customize spotify ui
- Anna's Archive Public utility website that contains loads of free books and scientific papers
- Karabiner for key remapping
- Obsidian as my markdown editor (not using much of the advanced features)
- My email as my phone note taking and "airdrop" app
- 16" 2021 MPB 16/512
- Rhodia dotted webnotebook and Vball inkpen